Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Focus on happy thoughts

I have been a little down over last weeks events and a grump lately so I am trying to focus on the good things happening around me.

Daniel does not need to have an operation. The specialist believes the issue will sort itself out. Martin and I can't believe it, we have had to watch our poor little guy endure so much in his short life, it is nice to see him finally get a break.

Nonna came to watch Daniel and Oscar this weekend so Martin and I could go to the construction site and work out what we need to do for running the intercom cables and speaker cables. When Oscar went to sleep Nonna got out the "Oscar paints" as Daniel calls them as they were a Christmas gift for Oscar and did some painting. They are these hand held paint ball things from Crayola. He figured out if he taps them down hard to make dots on a page they splatter paint out. Nonna had a little bit of clean up to do but the results were amazing. He titles his work of art "Splashy paints". Here is a scan of the master piece.

2 comments:

  1. WOW that is one cool painting!! I love it!!!! Hope he signed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Oscar!! Loving the artist in you. Aunty Leanne & Cuz Mia

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there say something! Go on!!!